• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball

Holy shit, Louisville just signed their baseball coach to a 10 year extension at 1 million per year

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Holy shit, Louisville just signed their baseball coach to a 10 year extension at 1 million per year

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

For a team with no titles, this is pretty stupid.

Ray Tanner led Gametocks to 2 straight titles and played for a 3rd and never made more than 525K.

Some of these programs bring in a crazy amount of money. Being from Columbia, the USCe stadium is amazing and always packed with tickets close to football prices.

Rain forecast off and on over the weekend. Looks like the bulk of the rain today is later in the day around six so hopefully we can get our game in.

UVA won the whole dang thing as a #3 seed last year. So there is precedent. Go Deacs! Give em hell!

Has it been confirmed that we're throwing Dunshee today? Haven't seen too much talk about it but know there was some speculation on here about Walter trying to save him for a possible Saturday matchup with A&M

ETA: Just saw an article that Dunshees starting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Swimming across a lake. Asked for help. Friends thought he was kidding around. Apparently not a good swimmer. Awful news. Everyone should know how to swim

Swimming across a lake. Asked for help. Friends thought he was kidding around. Apparently not a good swimmer. Awful news. Everyone should know how to swim

Jeez that's terrible for everyone involved. RIP

Back