• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Fans

Holy hell, this thing took off. First i am quickly realizing how easy i have made it for literally anyone to stalk me online. Secondly everything that was said was either really funny, or pretty true. Also, after reading through all of this i understand why i shouldnt have made such a generalizing, brash statement about alot of people i barely know. I had absolutely way too much to drink when i made the OP, hence the post time, and when i drink scotch after a long night at my shitty job i tend to get angry and bitchy over incredibly stupid things, ask my girlfriend. Just want to apologize for making a douchebag post. Pretty sure i have alot more shit about to come at me for even posting again, but hey there really isnt anywhere else to talk Wake sports with people who actually care about the programs and i would like to be able to continue posting on this site here and there. Respect you guys alot. Hell come by mac grill, most nights (when i actually serve, i only open as a manager), ask for zach and tell me youre from ogboards and a glass of house chianti is on me. Go deacs.

Rolling with the punches. Good man. I award you 2 internet points.

Also, I don't like wine. What beer have y'all got on the house?

kindof a weak beer selection. peroni, red oak, bud light, and sam adams on tap. basic bottle choices except moretti la rossa which is moretti's weak attempt at an amber lager.

oh and those nachos? they are heaven. pasta chips, 4 cheese sauce, melted mozzerella, cheese ravioli, olives, sausage, callebrian peppers, pickled onions, tomatoes, green onions, spicy diavola sauce, and a honey balsamic glaze.

I'll take 3 Red Oaks on the house. Then I will exert my "influence" on these boards to do jack shit for you.

Do we have a deal?

as long as i never have to see a picture of my dumbass self freshman year in college on here ever again, we have an accord.

Holy hell, this thing took off. First i am quickly realizing how easy i have made it for literally anyone to stalk me online. Secondly everything that was said was either really funny, or pretty true. Also, after reading through all of this i understand why i shouldnt have made such a generalizing, brash statement about alot of people i barely know. I had absolutely way too much to drink when i made the OP, hence the post time, and when i drink scotch after a long night at my shitty job i tend to get angry and bitchy over incredibly stupid things, ask my girlfriend. Just want to apologize for making a douchebag post. Pretty sure i have alot more shit about to come at me for even posting again, but hey there really isnt anywhere else to talk Wake sports with people who actually care about the programs and i would like to be able to continue posting on this site here and there. Respect you guys alot. Hell come by mac grill, most nights (when i actually serve, i only open as a manager), ask for zach and tell me youre from ogboards and a glass of house chianti is on me. Go deacs.

TL;DR - Humbelbrag - have a girlfriend, sorry was drunk dick, say Zach free Mac Grill nachos.

I just want you to know Zach, that i've defended Macaroni Grill to the best of my abilities (so not at all) on here. It's some people's wives favorite restaurant in Winston; She's a high class broad.

there are some other posters that could learn a thing or two from this guy

What chu talkin' bout?

rjkarl.gif

make me sick. For a plethora of reasons. This site only augments those feelings. I'm 22. My father is a Wake grad. I've been attending Wake sporting events since I was 3. I also attended Wake soccer and basketball camps during my pre-teen and teenage years. I bleed black and gold like non other. I still get goosebumps and tear up when I reflect on the 2006 football campaign. I also reminisce far too often about the Odom and Prosser era's. I will be a proud Deacon until the day I die. But the people on this site, fans like these, you can have them. Just had to put that out there before I discontinued my sententious participation on this site.

Go Deacs.

Hey superfan, watch this youtube, starting at the :20 mark.

and now that you've apologized, just take that video as me teasing you...

I just want you to know Zach, that i've defended Macaroni Grill to the best of my abilities (so not at all) on here. It's some people's wives favorite restaurant in Winston; She's a high class broad.

do they still have the "create your own pasta?"

Isn't that Olive Garden?, which is a full, half step below Mac Grill.

no that's the unlimited pasta bowl which is available in the fall. one time i went with some of the OL and joe looney put down 6 before he decided he wanted a chocolate cake.

Macaroni Grille is def :middlemercia but their bread is pretty decent. Haven't eaten there since I was at Wake.

no that's the unlimited pasta bowl which is available in the fall. one time i went with some of the OL and joe looney put down 6 before he decided he wanted a chocolate cake.

I really don't know, I only go there like once or twice a year, you know special occasions when I can get the buggy out of the ditch, and after i've taken the corn to market.

Back