• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Fans

Yeah, I doubt this is the only place.

And couple clarification points: There are plenty of good non-grad posters here. And I'm a cheap bastard

Last edited:
Yeah, I doubt this is the only place

You should see the Hardvard board, that place is miserable. "Did you even go to Harvard??, " I bet you didn't go to Harvard" "Who is Dean Wormer?" "No, you don't spell Harvard with a "d"". 5 minutes over there and I was done.

I bet most college message boards have guys who have eaten $1300 dinners before. It only takes one.

You should see the Hardvard board, that place is miserable. "Did you even go to Harvard??, " I bet you didn't go to Harvard" "Who is Dean Wormer?" "No, you don't spell Harvard with a "d"". 5 minutes over there and I was done.

Very true, those Harvard people are such dicks. My mistake, wsc, you are not alone in your academic snobbery.

I think the snobbery comes with the $240K price tag. (Wonder if they've got guys over there eating $1,300 dinners?)

Why do you care so much about what Moonz does with his money? I'd never spend that much on dinner, but more power to those who would...

From awful to great poster in a matter of a few pages. Impressive work.

Watch out for those seven-figure high interest loans, Moonz. That's a crazy story, bkf.

Conspicuous consumption is conspicuous consumption. There are different degrees of it, of course, but it is still conspicuous consumption...and it is disgusting in a world with limited resources where so many are in need. As I said, if you don't have a printing press, every dollar that one person has has to come from another person somewhere, in one form or another.

So, I'm to assume you grow your own beans and eat only those for every meal, right?

do they still have the "create your own pasta?"

most definitely do my man. price keeps going up on that feature though, and now that "joe's crab shack" just bought our brand who knows what will happen to the menu. i can see the commercials now...

"come in and try the all new Romano's "Big Bucket O' Pasta"! (insert ridiculously cheesy line here) MAMMA MIA! DATSA SPICYA MEATABOLA!"

most definitely do my man. price keeps going up on that feature though, and now that "joe's crab shack" just bought our brand who knows what will happen to the menu. i can see the commercials now...

"come in and try the all new Romano's "Big Bucket O' Pasta"! (insert ridiculously cheesy line here) MAMMA MIA! DATSA SPICYA MEATABOLA!"

Wait, I thought they just classed that place up a year or two ago. You're telling me they're going to class it down again? Make up your mind, Macaroni Grill! Tuxedo or Tuxedo shirt?!

Hell come by mac grill, most nights (when i actually serve, i only open as a manager), ask for zach and tell me youre from ogboards and a glass of house chianti is on me. Go deacs.

Damnit, a few days late. I was there Sunday for lunch. Those free chocolate cakes for our birthday were pretty amazing.

womp womp

We all know you spent 300 hundred dollars on a french meal, you don't have to rub it in our faces.

I wasn't. BKF acts like i murdered someone. Just pointing out it's one of the best restaurants in the world. And it was my honeymoon.

I wasn't. BKF acts like i murdered someone. Just pointing out it's one of the best restaurants in the world. And it was my honeymoon.

I know you weren't, I was joking. You really spent like 1,300 (right?) and when you corrected me I was going to pretend that I thought 1300 was really outrageous, and pretend like I was upset.

Back