• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Preseason Discussion Thread - Hudson and Watson Suspended

When it was initially announced, Hudson's suspension was for an indefinite period of time. Has there been any update?

remember when Buzdelik lost his first game to Stetson....WOOF

The coach of that Stetson team played hoops at Furman and then graduated from Wake law school before he tried coaching for a few years.
Now he's the AD at Dalton State (GA). He's put together a good program. Their basketball team was NAIA national champs last year and they had individual champions in men's and women's golf.
Pretty good guy.

Heard a rumor that the suspensions are for 2 games, which means both players could be back Wednesday for Richmond. Take if FWIW, but there's a pretty good chance this info is legit, so I'm staying optimistic. Would be huge to have Crab back for Maui.

Heard a rumor that the suspensions are for 2 games, which means both players could be back Wednesday for Richmond. Take if FWIW, but there's a pretty good chance this info is legit, so I'm staying optimistic. Would be huge to have Crab back for Maui.

Really hope this is accurate.

Heard a rumor that the suspensions are for 2 games, which means both players could be back Wednesday for Richmond. Take if FWIW, but there's a pretty good chance this info is legit, so I'm staying optimistic. Would be huge to have WATSON back for Maui.

FIFY

I think we win a nailbiter and I can finally talk trash to the UMASS grad at work!

I also remember hearing phrases such as this info is legit when people said harry was coming to wake :tear:

Wherever Watson ends up watching the Maui games he'll be doing the same thing he would be doing if he were active and on the bench at Maui: sitting and watching.

If CMM isn't back for Maui, and Hudson and Watson are eligible, Watson will get some minutes. He certainly would have last night.

CMM was still using a crutch last night. Doubt he'll be ready for Maui.

If Watson can't take van hornes minutes then he is stealing a scholarship

Back