• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Recruits read this thread. They're not going to be happy with you all trashing their hometowns. Please rescue this thread (and Wake basketball recruiting) by posting what you like about different cities in NC.
New Bern has oystercatchers nesting on the roof of the piggly wiggly!

Christ School. I didn't know Asheville School was considered a heavyweight but CS has long been a power. It was a big deal a few years ago when Zion's team out of Spartanburg game to town to play them.
Asheville School has not really been as good at bball until the last 3-4 years when they decided to commit to bball more and got a great young coach with good international connections (3 turkish kids on team, another kid from greece), still don't recruit the same way CS does yet though. So I don't think they're heavyweight status quite yet.

Asheville School has not really been as good at bball until the last 3-4 years when they decided to commit to bball more and got a great young coach with good international connections (3 turkish kids on team, another kid from greece), still don't recruit the same way CS does yet though. So I don't think they're heavyweight status quite yet.

They were great during the first two Plumlees.

Back