• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Does anyone have a little insight on his “foot injury” from last year?

Let's not anoint the young dude acc player of the year just yet let's allow him to be himself and get coached by the staff.

No need to add extra pressure coming to a new league and school.

My 6 year old has already had a big time tonight yelling "Poopie" instead of "Boopie", so that's gonna be a ton of fun each game next season

Juke just gave Wake a shout-out on Twitter, like he has his other schools after him the last few days. Remember, he's on campus today. Give him some Twitter love if you're into that kind of thing. He seems like a recruit that cares about that kind of thing.

I think if this happens you can believe Forbes really has it going on and we are gonna be really good again
I hope that is right, but we thought the same thing when Manning received the commitment from Hoard/Mucius coming off a 1st 4 appearance.

Back