• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Louisville Thread

I was glad to hear Devin be frustrated after the game because we lost. Moral victories are fine for fans but the players know they were within reach of winning that game and just didn't finish it. Hats off to the 'Ville for making some tough shots down the stretch, and to our players for making those shots very tough! A few misses from them and we might have stolen one...

Yeah he played the second most minutes last night. I think he does a good job of not forcing it. He did take one bad three out of sequence last night after he hit his first two. I loved his pull up three that went in and out on a fastbreak while we were up one. That was a good shot.

100% agree. Was watching the game with a few wake fans and one mentioned that he shouldn't shoot out of sequence like that. I personally think the can shoot whenever he wants to and if that shot would have fallen, the tide would have turned in our favor. Big shots like that cripple an opposing team; especially after a TO...

MW and Crawford playing together next year is going to be fun to watch.

Wilbekin reminds me a lot of Taron Downey. He has a calming effect that Taron used to bring.

Wilbekin reminds me a lot of Taron Downey. He has a calming effect that Taron used to bring.

Agreed. So let's get a Chris Paul and Justin Gray (or a Josh Howard and Justin Gray).

This is exactly the comparison I was thinking of. Solid player. Our backcourt over the next few years should be outstanding.

100% agree. Was watching the game with a few wake fans and one mentioned that he shouldn't shoot out of sequence like that. I personally think the can shoot whenever he wants to and if that shot would have fallen, the tide would have turned in our favor. Big shots like that cripple an opposing team; especially after a TO...

MW and Crawford playing together next year is going to be fun to watch.

This. If he hits that shot, the place goes berserk, Pitino calls time and we probably go on to win. It was a good shot by a good 3 pt shooter. Good clean look that almost went in. Better than some of the forced ones we took later after running the offense when they ran away from us. I love that he had the stones to take it.

Back