• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Louisville Thread

3 or 4 nervous mistakes and the 2 random threes from Harrell is the difference. Wonder if we can get back in it. The defense in general looks pretty good minus Dinos.

Sad to see Andre get a mismatch on offense and still get pushed almost out to the free throw line by a little guy.

things for focus: unforced to's/ blocking out EVERY time a shot goes up / shot selection/ staying in front as long as possible when defending

things for focus: unforced to's/ blocking out EVERY time a shot goes up / shot selection/ staying in front as long as possible when defending

as soon as I post that Codi forces a bad pass for a t/o and then leaves his feet on a pump fake and gives up the baseline

Devin heard you guys and drilled a nice jumper. Ok, an ugly jumper. But still.

Leonard to be on the bench for the rest of the game. That was one of the weakest non-attempts a D I've ever seen. Trez dribbled from the top of the key and Leonard ran away.

Pull him Danny!!!1

What good is driving and drawing fouls if you shoot 25% from ft line?

but I thought Harrell was going to make Devin cry?

Yes yes Devin. Great game for him so far

Back