• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Josh must have the worst agent of all time. I don't know what kind of agent would let their client repeatedly shoot themselves in the foot on social media. If you're one of Josh's coaches, you have to be a little on edge about him - you just don't know if he'll air the team's laundry or post text messages from the coaching staff. He's certainly not doing himself any favors.

Counterpoint: Jerry Jones would be his GM

Josh must have the worst agent of all time. I don't know what kind of agent would let their client repeatedly shoot themselves in the foot on social media. If you're one of Josh's coaches, you have to be a little on edge about him - you just don't know if he'll air the team's laundry or post text messages from the coaching staff. He's certainly not doing himself any favors.

What agent wouldn't want a cut of that 2 week camp food stipend.

I really hope he ends up on next season's Hard Knocks. Watching him make a fool of himself on camera would be amazing.

For Deac94

I don't really think some lady told him that because it is all Georgia country. He was just taking a shot at an ACC team.

And Jozie Milton commits! To the gamecocks. Oh well, it was a cool pic anyway.

Saw Harris tweet "WF, NO!!" In response to a Dallas HS recruit receiving an offer from wake (announced on twitter).

Fuck Harris so hard.
It's a new staff, dude. The guys who allegedly screwed you over aren't here anymore.

Back