• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

It's amazing how people with a victim mentality can manage to construct a reality where they're a victim in literally any circumstance.

Got a free ride to Wake Forest? Got multiple chances despite performance and personal issues? Still got over 100 rushing attempts every year, still more than double the next rusher in attempts as as senior?

Poor, poor Josh Harris. Just hasn't been given a fair chance like everyone else.

Josh would get along well with one of the more prolific posters on ogboards

Yes and yes.

Yo Josh!

What did the coaches do to slander him? Give teams his game film?

@JordanCornish5_: Then it's like 50 something in Nebraska ! ���� it's May man

350x700px-LL-7cfda5d3_3ogak4.jpeg

Josh posted a pic of a Cowboys helmet last night so I went and checked their website where they have a nice tidy list of rookie free agents:

Rookie Free Agents:
Josh Aladenoye, OT, Illinois State
Chris Boyd, WR, Vanderbilt
Brian Clarke, G, Bloomsburg
Davon Coleman, DT, Arizona State
J.C. Copeland, FB, LSU
Andre Cureton, G, Cincinnati
Casey Kreiter, LS, Iowa
Ben Malena, RB, Texas A&M
Cody Mandell, P, Alabama
Glasco Martin, RB, Baylor
Jordan Najvar, TE, Baylor
Ronald Patrick, G, South Carolina
Dashaun Phillips, CB, Tarleton State
Jarrod Pughsley, G, Akron
Marvin Robinson, S, Ferris State
Dontavis Sapp, LB, Tennessee
Jocquel Skinner, CB, Bethel
Keith Smith, S, San Jose State
Ryan Smith, S, Auburn
Dustin Vaughan, West Texas A&M
L’Damian Washington, WR, Missouri
Chris Whaley, DT, Texas
Joe Windsor, Northern Illinois
Evan Wilson, Illinois State

No Josh.

Found some bad news there though that Chris Degeare has been waived.

Harris got a mini camp tryout. I've seen other articles about players not listed there who are getting the mini camp tryout.

Harris got a mini camp tryout. I've seen other articles about players not listed there who are getting the mini camp tryout.

It's not listed because the guy who runs the cowboys webpage was with the former staff, just another way to keep Josh down. #JusticeforJosh

Josh posted a pic of a Cowboys helmet last night so I went and checked their website where they have a nice tidy list of rookie free agents:

Rookie Free Agents:
Josh Aladenoye, OT, Illinois State
Chris Boyd, WR, Vanderbilt
Brian Clarke, G, Bloomsburg
Davon Coleman, DT, Arizona State
J.C. Copeland, FB, LSU
Andre Cureton, G, Cincinnati
Casey Kreiter, LS, Iowa
Ben Malena, RB, Texas A&M
Cody Mandell, P, Alabama
Glasco Martin, RB, Baylor
Jordan Najvar, TE, Baylor
Ronald Patrick, G, South Carolina
Dashaun Phillips, CB, Tarleton State
Jarrod Pughsley, G, Akron
Marvin Robinson, S, Ferris State
Dontavis Sapp, LB, Tennessee
Jocquel Skinner, CB, Bethel
Keith Smith, S, San Jose State
Ryan Smith, S, Auburn
Dustin Vaughan, West Texas A&M
L’Damian Washington, WR, Missouri
Chris Whaley, DT, Texas
Joe Windsor, Northern Illinois
Evan Wilson, Illinois State

No Josh.

Found some bad news there though that Chris Degeare has been waived.

This is just a clever way of letting everyone know that the OGBoards mod staff hacked the Cowboys website and removed Josh from their rookie free agent list.

But Josh's dad has a plan.

hacking-for-dummies.jpg

I'm expecting the OGB logo banner to be replaced with a 360 degree animated gif of Josh's bicep any minute now.

Darrell Harris III ‏@dh3dallas May 12

@JoshHarris25 @simplyCoachO SO disheartening is for 5yrs & we entrusted them to help develop and coach our son not hurt #Justiceforjosh

Wow. Pathetic. "Hey I'm Josh Harris' dad... Will you give my son a job? He really deserves it".

In stunning news to no one, Josh Harris was on a direct flight to Dallas when he forced his plane make an abrupt right hand turn and land in Toledo. He was quoted as saying that he's got to product his body from harm and then concurrently blamed the pilot for trying to take away his dreams.

Ahh, of course a fool like Lobo would eat up Josh's horseshit.

Josh must have the worst agent of all time. I don't know what kind of agent would let their client repeatedly shoot themselves in the foot on social media. If you're one of Josh's coaches, you have to be a little on edge about him - you just don't know if he'll air the team's laundry or post text messages from the coaching staff. He's certainly not doing himself any favors.

Back