• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Whoever posted that josh's talk to production ratio is very high was dead on. I want him to succeed in the NFL but I don't think his failure at wake was 100% on lobo and the oline.

He has no chance in the NFL.

@CoachScheier: I celebrated Cinco de Mayo back in April. Nacho ordinary Special Teams Coordinator. #MostInteresting #theaWAKEning

This guy gets the internet.

How much do you have to donate to hang out with Scheier for an hour or two?

@CoachScheier: I celebrated Cinco de Mayo back in April. Nacho ordinary Special Teams Coordinator. #MostInteresting #theaWAKEning

The rest of his stuff is gold, but that's just awful.

Some corny dad humor mixed in is fine so long as it is self-aware, which I think it was.

I just started following Scheier on Twitter, several tweets reference the DMV, where is that?

I don't think this is right. The DMV is just slang that is used up here for the DC Metro area. It's a recent thing, especially with young people.

um, wrong

ETA: I stand corrected. The kids are using DMV as shorthand for District-Maryland-Virginia now, too, apparently.

Last edited:
It's actually pretty genius because DMV is something that is a part of every 17 year old in the DC area's everyday vocabulary but at the same time is something you rarely will hear an OWG say.

Scheier is no dummy.

Back