• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Ari couldn't play defense or do anything but shoot spot up threes his freshman year either. He shot 37% from the field and did little else. His three stopped falling his soph year (must have been his hate for Buzz) and he became completely worthless.

Exactly..

and :laugh: at using CJ's stats to imply he didn't care for Bzz last year. That was obviously a function of him having to play PG for us most of the year, which was not his natural position.

Also he had the worst Roland Rating average (the on court/off court difference in team performance) by far on the team his freshman year.

CJ doesn't seem like he particularly cares to play for [Redacted] this year either. His body language isn't the greatest most of the time.

CJ doesn't seem like he particularly cares to play for [Redacted] this year either. His body language isn't the greatest most of the time.

This seems like a reach in criticizing [Redacted]. CJ doesn't seem to be emotionally demonstrative in pretty much any situation that I've seen. Not a criticism, just an observation.

I'm not criticizing anyone. That's the thing about the word "seem," it's subjective.

Last edited:
seriously, what a joke. Ari was universally (on these boards) considered a legit NBA prospect after his freshman year. i just checked youtube and came across this, which was fun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs2a8Q8SPPw

added bonus - it looks like dino actually called a play to get Ari his first three in this clip. and the second of those threes actually looks like it is by design. the third one is probably a bad shot (too deep), but it went in and was against UNC, so who am i to judge.

this one was nice too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKndB9Q1QXA

also nice, but more for the ish vision:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNZECu_TiFU

I am almost 100 % certain that Deman did a preseason rundown on the whole team last year and touted Ari's NBA potential. He didn't do that with any of the other players. Isle is correct that he was very highly thought of on te boards.

I am almost 100 % certain that Deman did a preseason rundown on the whole team last year and touted Ari's NBA potential. He didn't do that with any of the other players. Isle is correct that he was very highly thought of on te boards.

Because no one the boards had seen him try to do more than shoot catch and shoot 3s. He couldn't dribble more than twice without losing the ball.

@CMM_OnTheRise: It's weird being mentioned in the same sentence with @DBOST3 (Dee Bost) & @ishsmith

@LD_Williams_4: @CMM_OnTheRise means your doing something right brotha...keep on the up and up

@CMM_OnTheRise: No doubt fam, I got you

Pat Kelsey @patkelsey
Dear NBA, your 'expert' evaluators r missing out on another impact lead guard. Trade 4 @ishsmith & start him for 10 games, thank me later

Back