• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

We'd get a boost to 13 unless we did it without beating Duke or UNC.

The only record that would matter for us is 4-0. Everything is just the end to another bad season.

I think everyone here would be pretty excited if we ended 2-1 or 3-1.

I think everyone here would be pretty excited if we ended 2-1 or 3-1.

Well yeah, but it would be meaningless with respect to this season. A win over UNC would be nice.

@ReseRice4: I probably won't ever step foot on BC campus again. So much going on up there that outsiders don't see.

I seem to remember a whole bunch of ex-Skinner players (through Twitter) being absolutely pissed at BC for firing Skinner.

Tbh, I think Skinner got a raw deal at BC. He basically got fired because BC doesn't have any fans.

Also NWT, but Seth Greenberg is in the middle of a rant that's making him look more than a little petty and unprofessional. Might even be TWI, I don't know. Can't link from phone, sorry.

Also NWT, but Seth Greenberg is in the middle of a rant that's making him look more than a little petty and unprofessional. Might even be TWI, I don't know. Can't link from phone, sorry.
Read from top down:
https://twitter.com/#!/headhokie

Been where NCSU has been with 2 last second ACC Tourney losses to UNC. Hope their fate is different.

I am very interested to see how the selection committee evaluates teams with soft non league schedules.

Angry opinionated people that tweet to themselves are amusing.

Make a general statement and the paranoid all think your talking about them. Comical.

Thanks, for the funny grammar lesson, TexasDeac10. I have never seen so many people confuse those two words.

Codi Miller-McIntyre ‏ @CMM_OnTheRise Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Me and my dad going to the tattoo shop Tom !!

Uh oh, jaybone is going to take his scholarship away

People need to start tweeting CMM with recommendations for his tattoo.

What could be the worst possible thing? Coming in with Dino's face on his arm?

People need to start tweeting CMM with recommendations for his tattoo.

What could be the worst possible thing? Coming in with Dino's face on his arm?

Coming in with Buzzout on his arm would be even better.

Tell him to get a "Will play for Shaka" tattoo

Haha. Good stuff James. I am opposed to your opi ion most of the time but that is funny.

He gets a pass on the tat since he's going with dad

And just to clarify I am not personally opposed to tats. I don't care one way or te other if our guys are monta ellised or jr smithed up. All I did was note some facts. We are counting o two frosh in particular to be good next year: cmm and devin. Both have strong relationships with their dads. As do several other 2012 recruits. So did teague and Johnson for that matter and both came ready to play. Did ari jtt walker tabb woods have strong relationships with their dads? Have no idea. I'm asking

But none of those guys came ready to play learn and work other than jtt IMO

From the things that make you go hmmmmmmmm department:

TC tchennault1
7 more weeks and I'm completely done with the whole situation...

Just saw this tweet by TC, maybe he's in a shitty class but i'm not sure that's what he's referring too...

TC ‏ @tchennault1 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
7 more weeks and I'm completely done with the whole situation.

DAMN YOU COUCH! (this is not part of TC's tweet, this me being angry for couch beating me to posting the tweet)

Last edited:
Back