• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Just saw this tweet by TC, maybe he's in a shitty class but i'm not sure that's what he's referring too...

TC ‏ @tchennault1 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
7 more weeks and I'm completely done with the whole situation.

DAMN YOU COUCH!

just saw that too. hard to think that he is simply speaking about a class...but maybe.

Just saw this tweet by TC, maybe he's in a shitty class but i'm not sure that's what he's referring too...

DAMN YOU COUCH!

Weird time to be complaining about class, being spring break and all.

Could be something entirely unrelated to Wake.

Could be talking about a class.

DAMN YOU COUCH!
Is the word Couch part of the tweet? Cursing your furniture does not sound normal.

Haha. Good stuff James. I am opposed to your opi ion most of the time but that is funny.

He gets a pass on the tat since he's going with dad

And just to clarify I am not personally opposed to tats. I don't care one way or te other if our guys are monta ellised or jr smithed up. All I did was note some facts. We are counting o two frosh in particular to be good next year: cmm and devin. Both have strong relationships with their dads. As do several other 2012 recruits. So did teague and Johnson for that matter and both came ready to play. Did ari jtt walker tabb woods have strong relationships with their dads? Have no idea. I'm asking

But none of those guys came ready to play learn and work other than jtt IMO

Wake Forest: We don't want no tatted up thugs (unless your dad took you to get it).

Whatever it's fairly pragmatic if you ask me. For a couple of reasons. If bzd thinks maybe he doesn't play the role of father figure slash coach well then finding players who don't need that guy is probably a good move

Zach Allen ‏ @BIGkahuna35 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
So me @MonopolyMoney_7 and @Cinco_DGibson just got pulled over and the police just had us at gun point #onlyinthemuck

Zach Allen, Bud Noel and Dom Gibson

Zach Allen ‏ @BIGkahuna35 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@LUVALWAYS_JOLLY somebody did a drive by in a white car and he thought it was mind

Back