• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Joshua Harris ‏ @JoshHarris25
Praying for the Men's Basketball players.. The rest of you guys left try and stay positive..

Joshua Harris ‏ @JoshHarris25
Praying for the Men's Basketball players.. The rest of you guys left try and stay positive..

holy shit. if you had told me when I graduated in 1998 that the day would come that our basketball team would require the prayers of the football team, I would have cracked a rib laughing.

Last edited:
holy shit. if you had told me when I graduated in 1998 that the day would come that our basketball team would require the prayers of the football team, I would have cracked a rib laughing.

Not to mention the request coming from a player that seemed to consider transferring this winter.

THIS JUST TWEETED by Anthony Fields 3:30pm EST

Anthony Fields ‏ @ACFields2

Great teachers at WFU. Not only in basketball but in life as well..Wish everyone the best of luck, as I pursue my career somewhere else..

Not believing this!!! BuzzOUTNOW before we lose any more!!!

Anthony Fields ‏ @ACFields2

Great teachers at WFU. Not only in basketball but in life as well..Wish everyone the best of luck, as I pursue my career somewhere else..

Not believing this!!! BuzzOUTNOW before we lose any more!!!

Yeah I don't know what to make of that. It's not a press release, its his own personal Twitter, so no one made him tweet that. Maybe he's just trying to take the high road.

Fields seems like a good kid. Best of luck!

Yup, exactly.

I can't blame anybody that would want out. The fact that he's being diplomatic, and even complimentary at a time of upheaval like this in his life speaks volumes. I wish him the best.

D. Mack ‏ @FSP_Mack_23

Loving the perseverance and hunger of my team... We got that dog don't need nothing else!!

A positive tweet is needed right now even if from the football team.

Yeah I don't know what to make of that. It's not a press release, its his own personal Twitter, so no one made him tweet that. Maybe he's just trying to take the high road.

Other coaches read Twitter.

Why does there have to be a conspiracy theory? I think Fields is a great kid, and totally genuine. He seemed to figure out early on that he wasn't an ACC player, but he swallowed that pill graciously and always seemed to support his teammates

There is no conspiracy. I don't recall any of our transfers ever badmouthing the school or coaches in public over the past two miserable years. Pretty stand-up, in my opinion.

There is no conspiracy. I don't recall any of our transfers ever badmouthing the school or coaches in public over the past two miserable years. Pretty stand-up, in my opinion.

Ari tweeted shit about Bzz after he left, had some not so nice things to say, don't remember exactly what he said though

Back