• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Why does there have to be a conspiracy theory? I think Fields is a great kid, and totally genuine. He seemed to figure out early on that he wasn't an ACC player, but he swallowed that pill graciously and always seemed to support his teammates

Who.said there was a conspiracy?

Ari called me a "bitch ass", so that was pretty hysterical.

Shut your bitch ass up, you ain't no mod anymore, you have no right to bitch about ari quitting on us when you just quit on us. How can we have our poster with the most posts not be a mod. That's like trying to run an offense with a 2 guard who can't shoot or dribble. Its devastating.

@travismckie

This road I chose to go down, hard to slow down when in traffic....in order for me to grow, I had to let go of some habits

O/U contest on wins and transfers next year if Bz returns. 7 wins 2 if Mckie leaves overall. 3 transfers.

Jaybone's going to make money again this year with that attitude.

With McKie we should be able to match this year's total. Without McKie, well fuck us.

Seems like the kids have been enjoying the Admirals presence at Campus today.

Matt James ‏ @MattJames919

Soo David Robinson from the 1998 spurs was in our WR meetings today! Walked in an about knocked that head on the ceiling!

Matt James ‏ @MattJames919

Was talkin it up with @DavidtheAdmiral today at practice, hope to see you and your boy hear next year!0

David Robinson David Robinson ‏ @DavidtheAdmiral

I just met the starting RB for Wake Forest- A Texan! RT @JoshHarris25 Jus shook @DavidtheAdmiral hand in the lckr room-Today has been great
Retweeted by Joshua Harris

I'm really glad Josh Harris is having some good experiences to tweet about, he needs the encouragement. It must be sweet to have David Robinson tweet about you, even if you don't play basketball.

I'm really glad Josh Harris is having some good experiences to tweet about, he needs the encouragement. It must be sweet to have David Robinson tweet about you, even if you don't play basketball.

its especially sweet because we have a shot at getting his son who is a good WR for the 2013 football class.

I assume something has happened with Quan Rucker and Wake or the fball team anyone know anything?

Quan Rucker ‏ @QuanRucker88

News I got :'( ill b Aight though

3h Quan Rucker Quan Rucker ‏ @QuanRucker88

Damn about to meet this advisor pray for me

Ari was easily the most immature, difficult player I had to deal with as a manager. Literally the guy is one of the most vile human beings on the face of this planet. I promise you, our program GREATLY benefitted from his departure. It was common knowledge around the team that the only reason we beat UVA last year was because he was out of practice that week and didn't play. The kid was so stupid he thought the 76ers were named after a highway...

Interesting, I was told that he and CJ were boys. Guess everyone has a sh*tty friend...

Back