• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Happened to me in Tampa several months ago. On my way back to my office from lunch with a coworker in my car, none the less. Cop never said "sorry", "my bad" or anything like that, when he realized we weren't the people he was looking for. Just hopped back in his car and zoomed off.

Whatever it's fairly pragmatic if you ask me. For a couple of reasons. If bzd thinks maybe he doesn't play the role of father figure slash coach well then finding players who don't need that guy is probably a good move

Cool. Now we're rationaizing having a coach who can't be bothered to be a mentor to the players. There's the Wake Forest Way for ya.

Cool. Now we're rationaizing having a coach who can't be bothered to be a mentor to the players. There's the Wake Forest Way for ya.

Id have put money on you responding dickishly. Everything we have heard indicates that bzd takes his role as mentor seriously. But skip he ain't. He may have an idea of what type of players he works well with. He has yelled and screamed at Nikita for two years. During games. God knows how much in practice. Apparently it worked a little. I noticed he showed more patience with tony. Never once yelled at him in games. Probably a reason for that.

Rusty LaRue ‏ @Rusty_LaRue

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

That sound you just heard was everyone jumping off the bandwagon.

Come on Rusty at least it is nice to have a bandwagon.

Joshua Harris ‏ @JoshHarris25

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

I transferred from Norfolk State to Wake Forest. Go Spartans!!!

Rusty LaRue ‏ @Rusty_LaRue

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

That sound you just heard was everyone jumping off the bandwagon.

Come on Rusty at least it is nice to have a bandwagon.

Joshua Harris ‏ @JoshHarris25

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

I transferred from Norfolk State to Wake Forest. Go Spartans!!!

I don't understand twitter, who said what here?

I think Josh Harris just pwned our Wake legend and current assistant coach for attempting to talk crap about a team that actually made the NCAA Tournament.

That was a dumb tweet from an assistant coach of a last place ACC team to make about the #2 team in the conference.

Rusty LaRue ‏ @Rusty_LaRue Close
That sound you just heard was everyone jumping off the bandwagon

Joshua Harris ‏ @JoshHarris25 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
I transferred from Lehigh to Wake Forest.. Go Mountain Hawks!!!

Does this help. I think that the "Come on Rusty at least nice to have a bandwagon." was a comment by jamesda3 since there is no tweet from Josh to Rusty. Also I think Rusty's tweet was about Mizzou since it occurred over 3 hours ago so well before the Duke tip-off

Last edited:
Rusty LaRue ‏ @Rusty_LaRue Close
That sound you just heard was everyone jumping off the bandwagon

Joshua Harris ‏ @JoshHarris25 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
I transferred from Lehigh to Wake Forest.. Go Mountain Hawks!!!

Does this help. I think that the "Come on Rusty at least nice to have a bandwagon." was a comment by jamesda3 since there is no tweet from Josh to Rusty.

That does help, thank you. I guess this twitter business is here to stay for a while, I guess I should figure it out.

To be fair, it doesn't translate that well to being copied and pasted onto a message board.

Matt James is a funny dude. Idk why that needs to be posted, or even why Camp is taking a naked pic of him, but I'm sure it's fucking hilarious.

yea I copied and pasted mine and that is what it looked like. I did make the comment about what Rusty said.

I think Josh Harris just pwned our Wake legend and current assistant coach for attempting to talk crap about a team that actually made the NCAA Tournament.

That was a dumb tweet from an assistant coach of a last place ACC team to make about the #2 team in the conference.

Really? I don't see any reference to the "#2 team in the conference." Sorry.

Back