• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

This for me. Went from absolutely knowing we would win to absolutely knowing we would lose with one play.

I haven't watched the video (and I don't want to), but if my memory is correct, we got a turnover right before the Gaines Adams play fairly deep in Clemson territory and then went conservative for three straight plays (losing yardage in the process?) to set up the ill-fated field goal attempt. I remember thinking when we got the turnover that if we punched in a TD there that Clemson was totally done--they were looking for a reason to quit, and that would have done it.

That's how I remember it, too, but I'm not going to check the box score or watch the video. It's got to be painful for Clemson fans to watch too considering his eventually fate.

Sadly, a turnover followed by 3 plays, little or no yardage and a punt or field goal are just what we've gotten used to under Grobe and Lobo.

That's pretty awesome. Let's see if we can come up with them all and how they got there. I'll start.

NFC South
Carolina Panthers - Kenny Moore (FA)
New Orleans Saints - Chip Vaughn (draft), Stanley Arnoux (draft)
Atlanta Falcons - Tyson Clabo (UFA), Ovie Mughelli (FA)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - ??? I'm stuck on this one.

That's pretty awesome. Let's see if we can come up with them all and how they got there. I'll start.

NFC South
Carolina Panthers - Kenny Moore (FA)
New Orleans Saints - Chip Vaughn (draft), Stanley Arnoux (draft)
Atlanta Falcons - Tyson Clabo (UFA), Ovie Mughelli (FA)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - ??? I'm stuck on this one.

Fabian Davis for Tampa?

That's it. For some reason, I thought Chris Davis even though I knew he was the Jets but didn't think about Fabian Davis. Thanks man. Pos rep.

@ESPNAndyKatz: Wake Forest has three former Demon Deacons in the games in Chris Paul (USA), Darius Songalia (Lithuania) and Al Farouq-Aminu (Nigeria).

Andy Katz loves Wake so much.

@ESPNAndyKatz: Wake Forest has three former Demon Deacons in the games in Chris Paul (USA), Darius Songalia (Lithuania) and Al Farouq-Aminu (Nigeria).

THE CHIEF HAS ARRIVED! IT MEANS "THE CHIEF HAS ARRIVED"!

You're a grown ass man, no need to use "4" and "2" instead of "for" and "too."

You're a grown ass man, no need to use "4" and "2" instead of "for" and "too."

hahahaha, I can actually picture you being calm about all the other nonsense that twat does and then getting upset about him using numerals instead of actual words. And I gotta tell you, it makes me chuckle a bit.

CMM has been pretty quiet on twitter since he arrived on campus...they must be busy as hell if he's not tweeting.

Welcome to college and training to play hoops in the ACC!

BTW, his twitter avi is very cool.

CMM has been pretty quiet on twitter since he arrived on campus...they must be busy as hell if he's not tweeting.

Welcome to college and training to play hoops in the ACC!

BTW, his twitter avi is very cool.

Or the social media advisors have laid down the law.

Back