• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Daniel Clark ‏@DiezDiegoCinco

My Mom dated a Black guy while she was at Wake Forest named Quinton. And thus, Daniel was created.

thought this was funny.

Josh Strickland ‏@JStrizzy18

Maybe @z_thomp98 can convince @coachlobotzke to put him on the field when we're in the red zone now that he has twitter ‪#besthandsontheteam‬
Expand

7 Jul Steed Lobotzke Steed Lobotzke ‏@coachlobotzke

@JStrizzy18 @z_thomp98 @AlphonsoSmith2 he's got to be All-ACC on defense first and then I will use him in the bowl game! ; )
Hide conversation

Can we put these guys back in uniforms.

d0032196bd6011e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg

I think the problem is that he switched his handle. It was @WFCoachBzdelik. Now it is @WFCoachBuzz. The saga gets lamer.

I can only see his tweets once I log out. Guess that goes along with being 'blocked'

Its an after-effect of posting a graph of his teams in-season progressions, I imagine.

I'm blocked too. Womp womp. And there I was, thinking we would be the best of e-friends!

Dino sighting!

Fran Fraschilla ‏@franfraschilla

Red eye to DC to be at Nike Skills U by 9AM. Looking forward to working with Dino Gaudio, Herman Harried and the Nike staff! More hoops!

Back