• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest - ULM Game Thread

Lobo has sucked the life out of Grobe and the program. There's no way there has ever been a football coach as bad as Lobo.

Again with the Lobo crap! Lobo is an assistant. Lobo is Nemo. It's Grobe, goddamnit, it's Grobe.

Wellman hired a .500 coach who got lucky with his third choice at QB and a group of kids that weren't heavily recruited, but somehow managed to catch lightning in a bottle. 'Twas magic.

Since then, he's been what he always has been, a .500 coach.

Last edited:
Just got home from the game. I want to thank the coaching staff for turning a humiliating loss into a gut-wrench, humiliating loss. We stayed for the whole bloody mess and I really wish I hadn't.

15 yards total rushing. 15 yards.

Yep wish I had not stayed too, I had convinced myself that we were going to make the two pt conversion then in OT run 3 straight running plays kick a field goal and then lose as ULM scored a td

Back