• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest - ULM Game Thread

He says he's not sure "it's the things that we're doing, it's the way that we're doing them."

He says he's not sure "it's the things that we're doing, it's the way that we're doing them."

No accountability. Shifting blame away from his bff to the players. Good work.

We need another culture change operation.

At least I just saved myself some gas money and don't have to worry about going back for a game this year.

Before the final drive, we had 211 passing and 15 rushing. JRoc had 6 touches and 6 yds. Of the 310 total passing yds Camp and Orville had 278 of them (89.6%). The score was close enough so that Grobe won't have to answer for a sorry-ass offense.

I think he specifically mentioned the playcalling here, and I don't think he added "I'm not sure..." Sorry, Jim, I disagree.

Not going to bother going back through the thread, but early in the 3rd when the offense was back near the goalline, ULM had 5 guys in the box and instead of giving JRoc the ball, they ran a screen to Camp for 2 yards. JRoc was pissed and yelling at the sideline, and I don't blame him.

If Grobe is convinced that the playcalling is not the problem, then THAT is the actual problem.

Just got home from the game. I want to thank the coaching staff for turning a humiliating loss into a gut-wrench, humiliating loss. We stayed for the whole bloody mess and I really wish I hadn't.

15 yards total rushing. 15 yards.

My decision to forgo season tickets is looking to be brilliant. Spent the day cutting shit with a chainsaw and on the lake with the family. I remember days not so long ago when I would have been in Winston at 7 AM to get the smoker going and crack the first beer.

My decision to forgo season tickets is looking to be brilliant. Spent the day cutting shit with a chainsaw and on the lake with the family. I remember days not so long ago when I would have been in Winston at 7 AM to get the smoker going and crack the first beer.

This season may do it for me. The golf course is in perfect shape and I gave up a beautiful day. The thing is I love going to football games. I just want a change and something to look forward to.

Oh, the smoker always burns on gameday. Just not at the stadium any more. Beer can chicken should be ready within the hour.

#wellmanout

Just got home from the game. I want to thank the coaching staff for turning a humiliating loss into a gut-wrench, humiliating loss. We stayed for the whole bloody mess and I really wish I hadn't.

15 yards total rushing. 15 yards.
1 rushing first down.

Back