• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Picked Last In Atlantic By Media

Wakeforest22890

Snowpom
Reaction score
FSU picked to win the conference, although not unanimously (somehow). Jameis is POY, again not unanimous. One person picked Crowder and one picked VPI's quarterback. Two other people got votes as well. I don't know what reasonable member of the media could possibly think FSU or Jameis wouldn't be the POY or the champion but I digress.

Wake was picked last in the Atlantic and received the fewest votes of any team in the ACC.

midget-dougie-o.gif

Between football and basketball, this sports year is gonna suck. More interested in what happens in recruiting.

Bizarro world: Wake picked last in the Atlantic and dook 2nd in the Coastal.:eek:

I opened this wondering if this was in football or basketball. As the page was loading, I figured it was probably both

:panda::foreveralone:

Don't be silly....... there's no Atlantic in basketball.

I opened this wondering if this was in football or basketball. As the page was loading, I figured it was probably both

:panda::foreveralone:

Thanks again Ronnie for sitting on your hands two years longer than you should have.

Yeah I don't blame us for having Grobe still here, I blame us for letting Lobo stick around for so long. I understand there was overlap between Grobe/Lobo and who was doing what, but at the end of the day it was pretty clear to me at least that we needed a new OC for quite a while (aka starting around 2005).

I'm hoping that Corch Clawson and the boys will give the rest of the league a nice shitburger deal.

Our schedule sucks tho, 6 in a row against our division is murder.

No surprise. I'd pick us last too. We are young with no proven talent or QB. If not us, then UVA.

Yeah I don't blame us for having Grobe still here, I blame us for letting Lobo stick around for so long. I understand there was overlap between Grobe/Lobo and who was doing what, but at the end of the day it was pretty clear to me at least that we needed a new OC for quite a while (aka starting around 2005).

You do realize these two events were mutually exclusive and therein lied the problem? Correct?

Back