• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Richmond Game

These announcers fucking suck. They can't tell any of our guards apart from each other.

These must be the Richmond home announcers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What channel is this game being televised on? I thought ESPNU but that seems to be a TJ Cline infomercial.

Any help is appreciated!

Manning has to change how he manages Collins. Trying to save Collins for the end of the game hurts us for 10+ minutes during the heart of the game.

Damn mcclinton take that back up

Good shooting as we had earlier in the year, cures many ills. When we shoot badly, we lose...

Yeah, that's the one thing we've got going for us, we've got guys that can shoot. They'll be off nights though and we'll get hammered.

Cline is a legit good player though.

Manning has to change how he manages Collins. Trying to save Collins for the end of the game hurts us for 10+ minutes during the heart of the game.

Collins has to stop committing stupid fouls in order to inspire some confidence that he can stay on the court for more than a few minutes at a time.

Dinos has a nice high release for a big but he needs to stop taking contested shots.

What the f are these lineups

WTF is this line-up? McClinton is the only person over 6-6 on the court? NO REBOUNDING

Except we need Dinos as a 5 with McClinton in the game. We are much better off going with SJM or Moore and keeping Dinos at the 4.

Disagree strongly on SJM - in his limited minutes he's looked WAY rough on defensive rotations.

Doral is the big question. He can be solid, but he can be a black hole on offense when he's taking jump hooks from too far out, setting illegal screens, and getting outrebounded by guards. On defense he gets moved away from the basket too easily.

McClinton is just vaguely bad at everything. He doesn't kill us, but doesn't help us much, so his lows aren't as low as, say, Doral costing us 6 points in 45 seconds against Northwestern.

It's lose-lose right now basically.

Back