• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Richmond Game

It was an open three...

Yeah, nothing wrong there. Open look with Doral in great rebounding position. Arians is a good shooter - if we run a high screen and they just leave him that's the right pass. Just gotta hit the shot.

Re-watching it it's hard to see how Doral didn't get the board. Guard out jumped him for it.

TJ Cline shoots like a girl...I'm not trying to insult him as much as I'm just pointing it out. Obviously he's a good shot and it's effective, but it's a low release that's way out in front of him, i'm surprised he doesn't get blocked more

He would get it blocked if we decided to get close enough to 3-point shooters! We prefer to lay off and dare them to make the shot! Not working real well.

Crawf you dribble for 20 secs doing nothing & then get to Austin in the corner who hasn't hit a 3 in 2 games. After he misses, Doral you body check the guy shooting a half court shot. Got it coach

Well, Austin does have our only 3 of this game, so he's the hot shooter.

Jesus Christ, JC. Just let the guy get a dunk.

Uh, Collins shoots like 60%+ do I really want him worrying about assists? The one guy I want to shoot more.

What the hell is Collins doing fouling right there? Does he not realize how important he is?

My bad then. Looked contested to me.

They recovered pretty well and Arians doesn't have the quickest release.

Collins can't foul there, no McClinton is back and we're in dodge-ball defense again.

Could a McClinton for Collins sub be any more of a negative trade?

Last edited:
The more I watch this team, the more I fear little has changed.

This is a scary lineup. Not much scoring.

Could a Collins for McClinton sub be any more of a negative trade?

No joke. Good thing Dinos busted his ass this offseason and plays like a true 4 now.

No Woods with Wilbekin forcing these garbage shots angers me very much.

We can't have both Keyshawn and Crawford off the court at the same time.

Why isn't Bryant on the court? He's got 5/5/6 assists and only one TO

Last edited:
No joke. Good thing Dinos busted his ass this offseason and plays like a true 4 now.

No Woods with Wilbekin forcing these garbage shots angers me very much.

Except we need Dinos as a 5 with McClinton in the game. We are much better off going with SJM or Moore and keeping Dinos at the 4.

Back