• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Richmond Game

I can't wait to hear Manning apologists say we lost because of Richmond's superior talent.

We have missed so many open threes. I'm beginning to wonder if the first few games were an aberration and we are regressing to the mean that we've been used to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This

we are so much worse when Collins isn't on the floor.

One of the biggest problems this team has seems to be that when they miss good, open shots, they get frustrated quickly and start taking bad shots to compound their misses. It's feast or famine.

We played 10+ minutes of great offensive possessions, then went cold and now we have Woods and Dinos both firing up terrible covered 3's.

a lot of blue in the top 10

I really like the hustle from this TJ Cline kid. Anybody else notice how he gets after it?

There you go Doral. Strong push to get closer to the bucket - even when he misses he can be unstoppable from that close.

Richmond keeps making their wide open threes. Weird. How's that work?

I'm agreeing.. he is ridiculous in time out usage. On cue he uses it for last shot.

Lol Moore fouled the shit out of that guy on their final attempt.

Back