• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-State Predictions

Wake-State Predictions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He killed GT in the first half this weekend.

Word from a buddy who played tennis for State is the players had a meeting and told Cat he needs to be more aggressive on offense, rather than sit back and pass. I know he's had a couple good shooting performances, but I'm inclined to think its a fluke. The more he contributes offensively, rather than Lacey or Turner, the better off we are IMO.

Word from a buddy who played tennis for State is the players had a meeting and told Cat he needs to be more aggressive on offense, rather than sit back and pass. I know he's had a couple good shooting performances, but I'm inclined to think its a fluke. The more he contributes offensively, rather than Lacey or Turner, the better off we are IMO.

Very weird player so far. Came out of HS as one of the best scorers ever and has tried to play PG so hard that it's almost neutered him. He played well against GT but I have no clue if that can continue. He has some weird stat that in his first ACC game this season and his last he's 7-9 from 3 and in the middle he's like 2-16. So, yea...

Back