• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake to keep [Redacted] according to John Feinstein sources

[Redacted] is apparently on "vacation" right now. Not that we necessarily need [Redacted] here to fire him, but he's allegedly not even in Winston. Probably at the beach.

This is the real reason we're not playing in the CBI. Conflicts with Bzz's trip to the beach in shitty weather.

As a lawyer, would not be shocked if lawyers are causing the delay (that's what lawyers excel at doing). There is substantial money at stake, and would guess that WF's remaining financial obligations to Bz will depend on exactly how this goes down. Would guess that Bz' lawyer is making sure that he gets paid every penny of his remaining year or his buy-out.

I'm also kind of assuming this is the case and that aspects of this arrangement are still being negotiated. But all that is BORING and I want him gone now goddammit.

As a lawyer, would not be shocked if lawyers are causing the delay (that's what lawyers excel at doing). There is substantial money at stake, and would guess that WF's remaining financial obligations to Bz will depend on exactly how this goes down. Would guess that Bz' lawyer is making sure that he gets paid every penny of his remaining year or his buy-out.

Feinstein is a reliable source, but I will not believe that Bz is returning until either: a) formal press conference announcing that; b) a written statement from WF.

Anyone know the law firm Bz has retained? Could be "Dewey, Cheatem and Howe"

Bz was told weeks ago he is gone. I can't imagine the exit arrangements haven't been worked and that Wellman is well into the process of hiring a new coach. He'll announce Bz is gone when he's good and ready.

grab.jpg

Sources are telling me [Redacted] will not be fired. Commence meltdown.

Dave Glenn Show audio

http://www.accsports.com/articles/whats-next-for-[Redacted]

So, what you're saying is that BC and VT have better lawyers than Wake?

Back