• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v Dook Game Thread

Agree with Creamy on this one. Wake wins by 7 or 8.

I think CMM will be a critical player for us tonight. The wing matchups aren't very good for us (Allen, and Ingram in particular).

His defense could be a huge factor in helping limit them.

Fuck dook
il_fullxfull.52145740.jpg

If you have hate in your heart, let it out.

Codi should be able to play pretty good D on Allen. Question will be if Crab or whoever else can stop Ingram.

Who is going to guard Ingram? He could go off for 25+

deacs should be able to do real damage inside tonight and that needs to be the focus.

deacs should be able to do real damage inside tonight and that needs to be the focus.

Hit them with a steady diet of Thomas and Collins (Tom Collins?) and Dinos corner threes. They need discipline from Crawford and the gang to get them the ball.

I wonder if a certain 6'10" kid on crutches will attend, eh ?

Oh and whoever Dinos is....(cough)....guarding tonight will have a career game:(

Last edited:
We will need at least one guy hitting some threes consistently. I won't hold my breath.

Hope Crawford plays with a bad attitude tonight.

In addition to a myriad of other reasons (all of them Divine and Godly), I want Wake to win so I can emoji-bomb every Dook fan I know.

Two years in a row we have played Duke before the start of 2nd semester. I would be pissed if our students actually went to games.

In fact, I am pissed. I lay this at the feet of Wellman who caves for the ACC office.

I saw Duke vs. Utah in the garden earlier this year. I wasn't that impressed with Duke outside of Ingram, who is really good and had some tough matchups that day.

Duke missed a lot of outside shots that game, <30% from 3. But they were still in it cause they shot 29 FT, making 21.

This may be the biggest game yet for JC offensively, he will play more than against Louisville. Duke had no answer for Utah's big men.

If they get hot from 3, we have no chance. I would sacrifice Ingram having a huge game to hedge against their outside shooters. We would probably have a tough time slowing down Ingram anyway.

Back