• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v Duke game thread - Shirts vs. Skins

First half is a reminder that we can win if we shoot well and limit turnovers even if Collins gets in foul trouble. Unless we're playing a top team and fortunately Duke is not. Maybe by end of season but not now.

Must keep COLLINS in the game until he gets his 4th foul. He's already sit for 15 minutes. Let him play through the fouls like Kennard did in first half.

why is it always the same halftime segment on streaming?

Birthday boy Woods is stepping up big time in his first Duke battle. Hopefully JC gets a rhythm to take pressure off making jump shots.

Phi slamma jamma!!!! Catch these vapors!!!!!

I'm glad the the ACCN/ESPN has these games on (as opposed to not being on outside of ACC territory) but for the love of God, get more than two commercials and have more than one 'watch espn half time show'.

And Nessler and G-man are pretty pathetic in this game. I love that Nessler is so sympathetic to Allen's challenges.

No reason not to double Collins on the catch. He hasnt proven to be a consistent passer.

If Collins can stay out of foul trouble we win this easy. He can kill them down low.

Lol at "in comes Harry Giles and he actually gave them some good minutes in the first half." Just what you expect to hear from the #1 player in the country.

How is Allen still in this game? We should have rough him up until he lost his cool and got ejected.

I'm glad the the ACCN/ESPN has these games on (as opposed to not being on outside of ACC territory) but for the love of God, get more than two commercials and have more than one 'watch espn half time show'.

And Nessler and G-man are pretty pathetic in this game. I love that Nessler is so sympathetic to Allen's challenges.

Back