• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v Duke game thread - Shirts vs. Skins

Might just be me, but I'd like to see if beating dook runs in the Childress blood. Put him on Allen.

I'm glad the the ACCN/ESPN has these games on (as opposed to not being on outside of ACC territory) but for the love of God, get more than two commercials and have more than one 'watch espn half time show'.

And Nessler and G-man are pretty pathetic in this game. I love that Nessler is so sympathetic to Allen's challenges.

And Capel's. They've had it so hard.

And there you go. I called this 10 second call yesterday.

Nonchalant 10 second violations are infuriating.

Collins just gets off the floor quicker than his competition. Remind me of Brice Johnson (fuck uNC tho)

that ten second call was so bad

21 seconds left on the shotclock pretty clearly

Middle of the second half seems to be where we fall asleep as a team. Let's hope we can stay focused.

you can't guard anything, Hairy Jewels. woof he is bad.

Have any of you noticed that it is a little frustrating at times, but still fun to watch Wake Bball for the first time in a long time!

Back