• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Will Tonight in DC

50429-dumb-and-dumber-gif-N9FG.gif

I'm supposed to go but I might just head to the USAMNT bar instead. If I go I will certainly report back.

Tell Hatch he isn't off the hook for this shit show. I would like for him to head back to south bend, and he can take Wellman with him. Ask hatch how wake can honestly ask people for money when he has been a terrible steward the past 4 years with the resources they have had.

someone really needs to light into hatch to make sure this doesn't happen

It's at the Reagan Center. I very well may go and would not hesitate to light into Hatch over this continuing debacle.

I'll be there and will report back with anything of note.

No one will light into Hatch at this function. There will only be ass-kissers in attendance.

Will someone ask nicely who our new coach will be? Or at least, is the home run search still going great?

Will someone ask why he makes $1.4 million, and they are cutting faculty benefits. Also why administrative staff is up 300% in 5 years while the student body has grown 21%

Will someone ask why he makes $1.4 million, and they are cutting faculty benefits. Also why administrative staff is up 300% in 5 years while the student body has grown 21%

What? Your tuition dollars (and donations) at work.

Wake Forest also was ranked first for percentage increase in university spending on administration per student, with a whopping 663.0 increase. At the same time, instructional spending per student declined 33.4, while research and service spending per student increased 36.7 percent.

Shameful

I had never seen that article, but I'm not surprised based on bits and pieces of information I pick up here and there. Leading the way in administrative bloat AND asking for a billion dollars?

Back