• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Want to Know Your Rep Stats? Ask your friendly Mods!

People haven't continually bashed him over the head about the holocaust, Knight made one terrible joke and got rightfully piled on for doing so. Also, RJ hasn't recieved 100's of death threats or wishing death/illness upon his family. I'd love to see where he's getting that from.

People haven't continually bashed him over the head about the holocaust, Knight made one terrible joke and got rightfully piled on for doing so. Also, RJ hasn't recieved 100's of death threats or wishing death/illness upon his family. I'd love to see where he's getting that from.

You're being an anti-Semite right now, cookout.

Numbers, thanks for using the actual words. Or understanding context and the English language. But that does no good.

I had no problem with them warning me or with apologizing or with acting better. I've done all that.

They waited a week ,saw that nothing happened and that a greater peace existed and then decided to act. It was to evoke a response not for the "crime" .

Mods tell us all the time they tell where every keystroke we make is. However when one of them acts horribly, it becomes untraceable.

Again I had no problem with being told it was wrong or being banned if I do it again.

Of course, nothing will be done to the mod or to the stalkers.

no you don't......:)

06, calling me a fat old Jew or saying I did something wrong is not being anti-semitic. It's the truth.

A mod using Nazi propoganda to intentionally someone he knows is Jewish should have been the last thing that person did as a mod.

Reactions: ITK
I'd love to see RJ's past few hundred negreps and the comments. Not saying that I don't believe the mods that there's nothing about dying/illness/being old and dying, but I also think that the rep comments go well beyond people just negrepping him sand saying "bet you neg me back".

Numbers, thanks for using the actual words. Or understanding context and the English language. But that does no good.

I had no problem with them warning me or with apologizing or with acting better. I've done all that.

They waited a week ,saw that nothing happened and that a greater peace existed and then decided to act. It was to evoke a response not for the "crime" .

Mods tell us all the time they tell where every keystroke we make is. However when one of them acts horribly, it becomes untraceable.

Again I had no problem with being told it was wrong or being banned if I do it again.

Of course, nothing will be done to the mod or to the stalkers.

YOU JUST BROUGHT UP MOONZ'S PERSONAL LIFE IN A THREAD YESTERDAY AFTERNOON, YOU DUMBASS

I'd love to see RJ's past few hundred negreps and the comments. Not saying that I don't believe the mods that there's nothing about dying/illness/being old and dying, but I also think that the rep comments go well beyond people just negrepping him sand saying "bet you neg me back".

You want to see them? I've personally gone through all 1352 of RJs reputation comments and the most egregious are the ones that say he will die alone as a sad, lonely man(we've issued a warning to the culprit of these BTW.) Not one has threatened him or his family or anyone else in any way. I understand what you are trying to do, but know all the facts before you start throwing around these accusations.

Then he should "print screen" and upload it to something like tinypic and post them. If he has this evidence that he claims, then he would have done it already.

Use your head. This is rj and you know he would have done that already if it was true.

no you don't......:)

06, calling me a fat old Jew or saying I did something wrong is not being anti-semitic. It's the truth.

A mod using Nazi propoganda to intentionally someone he knows is Jewish should have been the last thing that person did as a mod.

This seriously happened? I don't normally check the pit or politics much and when I do I am on tapatalk so I don't see avatars. A mod seriously changed his avatar to something that could even be remotely considered Nazi propaganda?

For the fourth time in about a week at least one mod has decided to fuck with me. It's never been done to anyone ever before.

Maybe I should take the hint and leave.

who is this?

"Do it or don't it I got some place s to be" is my favorite Marlo quote. And his first. And I knew that without watching the video.

I understand getting really pissed off about the caricature posted. The auschwitz photo just made me imagine the worst place possible. But I obviously see how you could get super pissed off about that.

At least your stereotype is that you control banks and diamonds. My stereotype is a drunken pasty untrustworthy "Irish need not apply" ginger. But what do I know? I'm just an Irish cursed papist enjoying my delicious potato dinner as my 8 kids run around.

I mean I believe you and if that person was warned (I mean we all know who it was haha), as I've said I have no problem with RJ being warned either. He also doesn't appear to have any problem with that.

I guess I just disagree with most of the mods in terms of when to step up and tell people enough is enough. I mean one of the mods recently posted that his goal was to remind RJ what a "miserable little twat" he is but now that he knows how many people are negging RJ he doesn't need to carry the torch anymore. It's pretty difficult to believe that the mods are being even-handed given the reaction and efforts they've taken throughout this whole deal. As I've said before I think being a mod is a tough job and I appreciate that you guys do it, but I really think RJ is getting the raw end of the stick here relative to what others in the situation deserve.

"Do it or don't it I got some place s to be" is my favorite Marlo quote. And his first. And I knew that without watching the video.

I understand getting really pissed off about the caricature posted. The auschwitz photo just made me imagine the worst place possible. But I obviously see how you could get super pissed off about that.

At least your stereotype is that you control banks and diamonds. My stereotype is a drunken pasty untrustworthy "Irish need not apply" ginger. But what do I know? I'm just an Irish cursed papist enjoying my delicious potato dinner as my 8 kids run around.

tumblr_lzmtkcOTio1r98vw1o1_400.jpg

If you can find that bank I control or even the diamonds I will happily split them with you.

Isn't Marlo Thomas too old for you? and for me?

You want to see them? I've personally gone through all 1352 of RJs reputation comments and the most egregious are the ones that say he will die alone as a sad, lonely man(we've issued a warning to the culprit of these BTW.) Not one has threatened him or his family or anyone else in any way. I understand what you are trying to do, but know all the facts before you start throwing around these accusations.

The only reason I brought it up in the first place is I know for a fact that he had a negrep that indicated that RJ's life was a waste and that he was going to die alone. I just figured there would be more.

Joey Ice Cream: [narrating] The Irish have always been victims of negative stereotyping. I mean people think we're all drunks and brawlers. And sometimes that gets you so mad all you wanna do is get drunk and punch somebody.

~The Black Donnelly's

Back