• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Want to Know Your Rep Stats? Ask your friendly Mods!

I mean I believe you and if that person was warned (I mean we all know who it was haha), as I've said I have no problem with RJ being warned either. He also doesn't appear to have any problem with that.

I guess I just disagree with most of the mods in terms of when to step up and tell people enough is enough. I mean one of the mods recently posted that his goal was to remind RJ what a "miserable little twat" he is but now that he knows how many people are negging RJ he doesn't need to carry the torch anymore. It's pretty difficult to believe that the mods are being even-handed given the reaction and efforts they've taken throughout this whole deal. As I've said before I think being a mod is a tough job and I appreciate that you guys do it, but I really think RJ is getting the raw end of the stick here relative to what others in the situation deserve.

Over 80% of the nonsense moderators have to deal with is because of that whiny bitch. Of course he is going to seemingly come up short in their overall number of decisions.

The only reason I brought it up in the first place is I know for a fact that he had a negrep that indicated that RJ's life was a waste and that he was going to die alone. I just figured there would be more.

Out of those 1352 reputations, 305 of them were negative or neutral/negative.

Good lord, this is hilarious to read. I don't even know the whole story and don't want to know. Grow up.

Good lord, this is hilarious to read. I don't even know the whole story and don't want to know. Grow up.

Seriously. Ignore it.

Mods, ignore him. Maybe he'll stop bitching. If he doesn't, so be it.

Other posters, how does it not get old trolling rj?

that's since the reset right? rj had some strong opinions about the anonymous reps too.

Seriously. Ignore it.

Mods, ignore him. Maybe he'll stop bitching. If he doesn't, so be it.

Other posters, how does it not get old trolling rj?

you're the one that stole a dead man's avatar.

In all fairness I asked about it and rep isn't really personal I don't think. I'm sure RJ doesn't mind since he wants everybody to see the extent of the stalking.

My intent was to show the extent of the stalking, so I did an analysis of his reputation and the contents of each.

I definitely think there are people that need to tone it down, I agree.

RJ - Don't leave. You're a valued poster. Do stop whining. And yes, you are whining. Incessantly. Don't PM us. Or email us. Or email our employers, even if it's just to say hi. It's weird. (This actually happened to me. It was weird.) You're a good dude. Be that RJ, not this RJ.

BKF - You are insufferable. In everything, with everything, for everything. I'm not asking you to chill out and try and be sane, because you probably won't even consider it an option. This is more of a plea. Your posts defy science and hurt my ears.

Everyone else - I'd probably side with RJ too, if I were on the other side. But please, trust me and us on this. The man wears you down. Please, do keep checking us on our actions and decisions, it's necessary and an important part of this community. Even if/when you disagree with us, forcing us to think through and explain our decisions is a healthy thing. But. We're not wrong here, I assure you.

Last edited:
I trust you guys, I just wish that there would be some sort of statement addressing the people who have driven RJ up the wall on this particular issue. I think him sending you all the messages is too much for sure, but the reason he's sending a lot of them is he's the only person on the boards who have a coordinated campaign to constantly negrep him because they think it's fun.

RJ whines too much and it takes its toll, it's probably not okay to joke about Auschwitz with Jewish people (even though I thought this was pretty elementary knowledge), and having a mod state that he had an active campaign of negrepping to remind a poster what a "miserable little twat" he is, is not a good way for people to trust moderators in general. My final two cents on the matter.

I like RJ and don't understand why so many people are giving his grief over this thread. He just had to get it off his chest. I don't have a problem with that.

I trust you guys, I just wish that there would be some sort of statement addressing the people who have driven RJ up the wall on this particular issue. I think him sending you all the messages is too much for sure, but the reason he's sending a lot of them is he's the only person on the boards who have a coordinated campaign to constantly negrep him because they think it's fun.

RJ whines too much and it takes its toll, it's probably not okay to joke about Auschwitz with Jewish people (even though I thought this was pretty elementary knowledge), and having a mod state that he had an active campaign of negrepping to remind a poster what a "miserable little twat" he is, is not a good way for people to trust moderators in general. My final two cents on the matter.

We will be talking with some of the more active RJ neg-reppers.

Why does this not happen to anyone else on the boards, numbers?

I think this is a fair question.

Back