• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Want to Know Your Rep Stats? Ask your friendly Mods!

tumblr_ls400eJKpe1r317bvo1_250.gif

I have decided rj is on a relatively righteous path. So for now I will lay off. I am the same superhero I was once and always have been but I will not ask nor command my minions to do anything did they find unconscionable. And I reserve the right to come back at full superhero strength if RJ once again falls and walkd down the path towards further cuntery. Good day.

AKA, Toogs was talked to by the mods.

AKA, Toogs was talked to by the mods.

If that is what your child-like mind needs to hear to back away from this mess, then by all means use it that way and do so. I'm not beholden to mod nor man, I just want to make RJ's problem go away. I think we are all on the same page and a righteous path. I won't mention it again for several days, weeks even, and hopefully ever.

If that is what your child-like mind needs to hear to back away from this mess, then by all means use it that way and do so. I'm not beholden to mod nor man, I just want to make RJ's problem go away. I think we are all on the same page and a righteous path. I won't mention it again for several days, weeks even, and hopefully ever.

Yeah you're right, probably a coincidence that mods say they're going to talk to some people about RJ stalking and only then do you take the high road. Maybe you did it on your own. If you did congratulations. Enjoy the Big 10 buddy.

Yeah you're right, probably a coincidence that mods say they're going to talk to some people about RJ stalking and only then do you take the high road. Maybe you did it on your own. If you did congratulations. Enjoy the Big 10 buddy.

I will! I mean it's only 2239/ your awesomeness, give or take a team or 6, but whatever. GOOD DAY SIR

pdiddy-cash.gif

make-it-rain-guys.gif

motherfuckers like numbers are the worst. Weighs in on the side of peace. Peace is called. Cunts it up by trying to start a new war. motherfucker looks like israel or palestine, depending on your perspective or lack thereof. Settlement motherfucker eat a dick and a gun

What I meant was, once I was playing poker with a neophyte, and he said "my numbers don't make sense" as he lost a hand he called all in on.

"I'll be thinking about it". Hilarious. Did you honestly believe this thread would turn into a big pity party where we all beg you to stay?

"I'll be thinking about it". Hilarious. Did you honestly believe this thread would turn into a big pity party where we all beg you to stay?

Yes, he did. It is astounding that RJ doesn't realize he is inflammatory.

motherfuckers like numbers are the worst. Weighs in on the side of peace. Peace is called. Cunts it up by trying to start a new war. motherfucker looks like israel or palestine, depending on your perspective or lack thereof. Settlement motherfucker eat a dick and a gun

I fancy myself America circa 2003, everybody in the Middle East is fighting so I decided that I wanted to fight too. Everybody else is doing it!

oh....... that's what this was about?

Please don't go, RJ!!!! What would we do without you?????

Back