• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Washington, DC Deacs

That sucks DnD. CNMC has a very good reputation though, so I think that your son is in very good hands.

The surgeon (if needed) seems to be held in high regard. So far they have been fantastic. Only issue was ultrasound tech had a little tude at midnight. Otherwise I am very pleased with his treatment and assessment process so far.

oh man, what a bummer! glad you're in good hands, hope all works out for the best.

Thanks y'all. Good thing is is wasn't appendicitis, but instead, a GI & hydration problem. They took great care of us & released him Thurs night. He still wont eat but he's a resilient little dude. Today we went to Arlington then downtown. We ate at a place called Ollie's & the fries were very good.

I'm also pretty good at finding my way around cities because I've traveled a lot, but this city may be the most dis-organized I've ever been in. Roads go everywhichaway! Even GPS got confused. But it's all good. We're enjoying ourselves!

DC is a CLUSTERF!@# when it comes to roads. They take the grid approach but spokes extend from the capitol on top of that. It's a really tough place to get around if you don't know where you're going.

ETA: on top of all of that you have NE, SE, NW, SW and then all of the roads change names depending on where you're driving (DC, VA, MD)

DC is a CLUSTERF!@# when it comes to roads. They take the grid approach but spokes extend from the capitol on top of that. It's a really tough place to get around if you don't know where you're going.

ETA: on top of all of that you have NE, SE, NW, SW and then all of the roads change names depending on where you're driving (DC, VA, MD)

I have just LOL'd my way thru it to keep sane. Roads that the GPS tells me to travel are blocked, etc. lot of spring break & tournament traffic too. But the weather has been nice.

I have just LOL'd my way thru it to keep sane. Roads that the GPS tells me to travel are blocked, etc. lot of spring break & tournament traffic too. But the weather has been nice.

Buckets and I once had to drop some girls off with their friend they were staying with and we were lost for two hours.

Back