• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We’ve made it!

"The media has long had a history of propping up their beloved Wake Forest Demon Deacons"

The above quote from that article means that it has no credibility.

tomfornelli.png

All you really need to do is just look at the dude, nothing else needs to be said.

Last edited:
“The media has long had a history of propping up their beloved Wake Forest Demon Deacons“

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you look up "adult who lives in parent's basement," you'll find a picture of that guy.

"The media has long had a history of propping up their beloved Wake Forest Demon Deacons"

The above quote from that article means that it has no credibility.

tomfornelli.png

All you really need to do is just look at the dude, nothing else needs to be said.

I got a great laugh out of the article.

It's not that he's taking the coaches poll and comparing to computer metrics or something. He's comparing to HIS rankings.

benkercheval.png

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAaaAAAAJDU1YTBiODg0LTg0Y2EtNGExNy1iMzIzLWRiODlhMjNkODk2OA.jpg

promo285985965.jpg

Poor guy, if I looked like that I'd probaby write stupid stuff too.

His article, and this thread, are just fantastic on so many levels!

Post and Courier's Gene Sapakoff is S.C. Sportswriter of Year

5801488c810e1.image.jpg

Well, we may have made it, but that poor slub hasn't. Unless you count a rubber blowup doll named Rosey maybe.

Apparently it was sarcastic according to his Twitter response.

That did not come across at all.

Did anybody tell him that Wake was on the cusp of the Top 30 in the computer rankings before the bowl games, so putting Wake in the top 30 isn't a major stretch?

Did anybody tell him that Wake was on the cusp of the Top 30 in the computer rankings before the bowl games, so putting Wake in the top 30 isn't a major stretch?

Paddington_bear_fr_3109900b.jpg

I TOLD HIM, BUT HE WASN’T INTERESTED

Back