• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We’ve made it!

I don't like to discount people's crazy ideas simply because they aren't attractive. It's a slippery slope and... OH MY GOD KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

Standard default when an idiot says or writes something stupid:

"What? How did you not get that I was joking?"

“The media has long had a history of propping up their beloved Wake Forest Demon Deacons“

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Haha. We are so beloved, that ESPN doesn't even know how to spell Forest. They just call us "Wake" and I bet 1/2 their employees only know us as "Wake."

If you're paid to write, yet you have to explain when you use sarcasm ... well, either you're a Trump-Level liar or you're a very poor writer.

If he has this kind of time on his hands to start responding to criticisms from LOWF, I think it says all we need to know about him as a legitimate sports journalist.

So let me get this straight, some basement dwelling, dungeons and dragons playing, couldn’t get laid with a stack of $100s on the Vegas strip, who writes about college football for a living writes an article about 5 overrated and underrated teams and we’re supposed to catch his sarcasm?

Can we just all agree that WF was not overrated this year? On the overrated scale, they check in at a very moderate "appropriately rated." I'd accept underrated as an argument but the Duke game shattered that possibility for me.

No offense to my esteemed deacon brethern but you have to really, really want to be offended in order to read that and think the dude was serious in his comment about the media propping up wake.

While i disagree we are overrated, his comment is pretty funny imo. Savage attacks about the way a dude looks when you dont get the joke are interesting though. Dont really reflect well on whether wake fans have thick or thin skin.

benkercheval.png

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAaaAAAAJDU1YTBiODg0LTg0Y2EtNGExNy1iMzIzLWRiODlhMjNkODk2OA.jpg

promo285985965.jpg

Poor guy, if I looked like that I'd probaby write stupid stuff too.

No chance he has seen a woman naked...

Back