• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"We are going to be good again"

Hello there,

I am quite happy too. I was getting tired of Bud Delik. Here's my question for you sirs: Is life so trivial that this is what makes you happy? Is life as meaningless as college basketball and the occasional handjob? Is that what your generation has come to? I didn't get a medal directly from Eisenhower to raise my hand to the heavens over Buddy Delik's daggum job. Tell me that's not where we're at here? I may euthanize my great grandchildren.

Best wishes,

ProudDeacon1948

001Prosser.jpg

Hello there,

I am quite happy too. I was getting tired of Bud Delik. Here's my question for you sirs: Is life so trivial that this is what makes you happy? Is life as meaningless as college basketball and the occasional handjob? Is that what your generation has come to? I didn't get a medal directly from Eisenhower to raise my hand to the heavens over Buddy Delik's daggum job. Tell me that's not where we're at here? I may euthanize my great grandchildren.

Best wishes,

ProudDeacon1948

You sir, have everyone's respect. Thank you. This is still America.

When Wellman says we have a bright future, it kinda loses its impact when he's said it going on 4 years now.

I wonder how Masiello is going to do in the job interview that RW scheduled for him tonight.

This news just made my crappy day better! WIHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hello there,

Best wishes,

ProudDeacon1948

Obvious parody is obvious.

Wellman has a chance to transform the program he ruined for four years with a stroke of the pen. How many of us can do that?

He also declared [Redacted] was the absolute man for the job, numerous times over the last few years. He was a fucking miserable failure. So, Fuck you Ron Wellman. You don't even have the wrinkly old balls big enough to fire a guy, but instead force the fans to publicly shed light on his terrible abilities, and make him resign in shame.

I mean hot damn, what a horrible fucking friend. Wellman would have done him a favor by firing him two years ago... Instead for his own self interest, he denied he was ever wrong in the hire and caused [Redacted] to fall on his sword (a very ugly fall).. Wellman is a coward. Can't wait for him to leave this university and winston salem.

Fuck you Ron Wellman. Fuck you.

Obvious parody is obvious.

Oh why hello there sir,

Pleasure to meet you. Appreciate your feedback kindly. Always love being called a "parody" by some guy with the Junkyard Dog as his profile picture. That's really splendid. I grew up at a time when wrestling was the second biggest sport. Gorgeous George singlehandedly made it bearable for me to live again after I got back from the war. I was part of the generation that made wrestling into more than just a circus act. But I'm glad you chose to mock me with it. That's a fine way to treat your elders, "RacerDeac". By the way, I "raced" my legs into Japanese firing squads, what is it that you "raced"? Is it skateboards, like the youngest of your generation? Or is it wheelchairs to the nearest Cheetos stands, like the oldest of your generation?

Either way, I'm glad to meet a fellow wrestling fan. Just sad he represents everything I fought to eradicate from the globe.

Best wishes,

ProudDeacon1948

Back