• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"We are going to be good again"

Hypocritical. "We are going to be good again" infers that we aren't/haven't been good. Something Wellman clearly goes against when he states that a winning record was a positive season.

Oh why hello there sir,

Pleasure to meet you. Appreciate your feedback kindly. Always love being called a "parody" by some guy with the Junkyard Dog as his profile picture. That's really splendid. I grew up at a time when wrestling was the second biggest sport. Gorgeous George singlehandedly made it bearable for me to live again after I got back from the war. I was part of the generation that made wrestling into more than just a circus act. But I'm glad you chose to mock me with it. That's a fine way to treat your elders, "RacerDeac". By the way, I "raced" my legs into Japanese firing squads, what is it that you "raced"? Is it skateboards, like the youngest of your generation? Or is it wheelchairs to the nearest Cheetos stands, like the oldest of your generation?

Either way, I'm glad to meet a fellow wrestling fan. Just sad he represents everything I fought to eradicate from the globe.

Best wishes,

ProudDeacon1948

Nominated

Black people?

Hello Again Friend,

Yes sir, I always assume that wrestling fans who post profile pictures of black professional wrestlers who swing chains around, speak in very borderline English, and call themselves "The Junkyard Dog", are usually black guys themselves. That seems to be an obvious assumption for an old guy like me to make. Thank you for reading into this world war II hero's posts so successfully.

God bless,

ProudDeacon1948

Back