• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Week 8 CFB Thread

JDawg

Reaction score
Your complete viewing guide

But the real reason I'm starting this thread....passing along this picture one of our posters took at College Gameday this morning:

1114017.jpg

Wondering how much time ABC gives to the Clemson bus ride to the stadium. Thought Musburger was going to pass out last time. Love seeing the 40 year olds running along side the bus.

Wondering how much time ABC gives to the Clemson bus ride to the stadium. Thought Musburger was going to pass out last time. Love seeing the 40 year olds running along side the bus.

Same as last time....

Watching gameday, they showed highlights from the "Catholics vs convicts" game. They seriously called that a fumble on that Miami dude? Lulz that is one of the more egregious calls I've seen.

Fuck targeting. The guy is in the fucking air and is falling into the helmet.

Somehow the only game between 2 ranked teams currently playing is not on tv for me. How is that possible? I get Colgate vs holy cross for fucks sake

Somehow the only game between 2 ranked teams currently playing is not on tv for me. How is that possible? I get Colgate vs holy cross for fucks sake

ESPN and CBS were not anticipating Missouri beating Georgia, to say the least

I can't help but see the irony in Maty Mauk the redshirt freshman taking over for the injured starter.

10-7 Tenn over SCar in the 2nd quarter. Also had a SCar player ejected for "targeting"

That's the Lobo special from last year than Vandy just gave up that pick 6 on. I don't think it ever worked for us.

'cuse seems to play well every other week.

Unfortunately, their next game is against us

I'm gonna need to see the spot on Shaw's scrabble again. On the surface that looked awful.

Is anyone watching the Florida vs. Missouri game on the SEC network in South Carolina? May have just seen the best ad ever for a place called East Coast Guns out of Summerville, SC. Catchy little jingle about protecting your home and family with guns from their store and showing a lot of assault weapons. Awesome.

So BKF quit the boards? Shame he won't be around for me to remind him about his James Franklin one-year wonder comments

Wake should take a page from Vandy... aggressive play calling, physical play, ballsy fakes. Didn't we used to do that?

Back