• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Week 8 CFB Thread

Is anyone watching the Florida vs. Missouri game on the SEC network in South Carolina? May have just seen the best ad ever for a place called East Coast Guns out of Summerville, SC. Catchy little jingle about protecting your home and family with guns from their store and showing a lot of assault weapons. Awesome.

Saw it

Perfect first four hours of football so far...ranked UF, UGA, and SCAR all go down. Beautiful.

Perfect first four hours of football so far...ranked UF, UGA, and SCAR all go down. Beautiful.

Now if Auburn and Wake can win and somehow Iowa can keep this up and beat Ohio State, this would be the perfect day of college football.

Now if Auburn and Wake can win and somehow Iowa can keep this up and beat Ohio State, this would be the perfect day of college football.
+100 on Ohio State losing. Only thing that would top all that would be Arkansas somehow knocking off Alabama.

Just saw Maty Mauks post game interview. Kid might be special needs.

Johnny Manziel injured...not sure if he will be returning or not.

Mike London, five minutes to save his job.

In the process of blowing a 22-0 lead at home to Duke. I'd say that's a fireable offense. Duke has scored 32 unanswered points.

What's his name...naga, naga, not gonna work here anymore so who cares? UVA is a tough job to mess up.

they play no defense and his offense is based on Manziel. He's not a good coach.

If you had Johnny Football, the first ever Heisman winner as a freshman, wouldn't you design your offense around him too?

If you had Johnny Football, the first ever Heisman winner as a freshman, wouldn't you design your offense around him too?

Have you watched their games? I have. They don't have an offense per say it's just give Johnny the football and hope. A real coach would have them undefeated.

I've watched the Bama game and the Auburn game. I don't pretend to or care to be a TAMU expert. Manziel plays a reckless type of football which makes it seem sandlot and poorly coached, but how would you propose they harness that? I thought Sumlin made a nice adjustment to slow the Auburn pass rush today by running a lot of designed QB runs in the second half. I'm not claiming he's Vince Lombardi, but he's hardly a terrible coach.

Back