• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Billboards are up!

I think that if we do it then we should also try to help what the coaches are trying to latch on to. In this case #theaWAKEning is what Coach Clawson is using to market to recruits.

That could actually be tangibly beneficial to them and he would appreciate it.

Agreed.
I am late to this convo. I like having (#3) theaWAKEning being the focus (probably minus Go DEACS! - if it is an e-board, perhaps a Go DEACS! can blink in/out) with #ClawsIn and #ManUp below (and smaller) as the foundation similar to the first. I think that makes a good marketing statement for the new Wake Forest brand, as well as supporting and welcoming the new coaches. Also agree with Wrangor that simple is better. Start building familiarity with those key terms and they will stand on their own and the brand grows.
This is a billboard I can get behind!

Last edited:
Here is one with the style of the old billboard.

ri7o7q.png

My personal opinion is that I don't like the Black and Gold striped background. I like the sleek all black with the key terms in the foreground. Also provides a break from the #OUT format. Bz is out, leave all reminders in the past?

My personal opinion is that I don't like the Black and Gold striped background. I like the sleek all black with the key terms in the foreground. Also provides a break from the #OUT format. Bz is out, leave all reminders in the past?

No one is gonna remember those billboards.

Cali's billboard will be up in ten minutes! Please get pics. I will let you guys do the leg work to get this out there. Thank you Cali for your amazing design!

It's been a while since we've been able to say this, but.....

Go Deacs!

Cali's billboard will be up in ten minutes! Please get pics. I will let you guys do the leg work to get this out there. Thank you Cali for your amazing design!

Go Deacs!
Nice

Nice work. Glad we're doing this. Admittedly it's a little premature to say this but can't help but feel like it's morning at MSD again.

Talked to billboard guy. He says it is up. He says the gold doesn't contrast well with the black. He recommended that we change the background to yellow. Let me know what you think....meaning, someone get their ass out their and get a pick. We can change the color if we need to, and the changes would take place tomorrow or Monday.

Go Deacs!

Sweet! Happy to contribute! Here's to better days ahead!

Maybe I'm just too tired, but shouldn't it be "coach clawson & manning"? Reading it as coaches just sounds weird.

Back