• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Billboards are up!

I tried to take a picture of it yesterday, but the digital billboard just gets all "mosiac-y" on my phone and you really can't tell what it looks like.

Personally, I didn't think the old gold looked bad, but a brighter yellow wouldn't be the worst idea if you really wanted the contrast to pop.

I tried to take a picture of it yesterday, but the digital billboard just gets all "mosiac-y" on my phone and you really can't tell what it looks like.

Personally, I didn't think the old gold looked bad, but a brighter yellow wouldn't be the worst idea if you really wanted the contrast to pop.

Cool thanks

Shouldn't there be a comma after Welcome?

Welcome, Coaches Clawson and Manning

It's not a command.

Shouldn't there be a comma after Welcome?

Welcome, Coaches Clawson and Manning

It's not a command.

Agree it's a grammar fail. But given what we've been through, maybe it should be a command. A lot of Wake fans, myself included, have pessimism ingrained in our soul thanks to [name redacted] and Wellman. Maybe, given my reaction to the hire when it first leaked last week, I do need to be told to welcome the new coach!

I hereby end my stratt attack as this billboard is (finally) a positive way to help the program. Putting ones money up in a positive way - bravo

looked good this morning in the rear-view going down Miller.

KUn4qXx.png

Back