• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Billboards are up!

stratt

Reaction score
Here is the billboard that is currently up. It will be up from today until next Saturday (4/12/14). Please send Calideacon12 lots of pos rep for her amazing design! Please get pics. Tweet them, email them, whatever you have to do. I will get the wsj involved.

Thanks guys. It's been a while since we've been able to say this, but..... GO DEACS!

20gy5nc.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to Wake seems redundant with #theaWAKEning Just say "Welcome Coach Clawson and Coach Manning" with or without hashtags

#ClawsIn and #ManUp are distracting and unnecessary. I can see using the #theaWAKEning, but that really is going to go over 95% of peoples' heads.

WELCOME COACH CLAWSON AND COACH MANNING
GO DEACS

That's all you need. Isn't that the point of the billboard? People have what 2 seconds to see it, so make it a clear message.

#ClawsIn and #ManUp are distracting and unnecessary. I can see using the #theaWAKEning, but that really is going to go over 95% of peoples' heads.

GO DEACS

That's all you need. Isn't that the point of the billboard? People have what 2 seconds to see it, so make it a clear message.

I think people were wanting to use #theaWakening as that is Clawsons thing with recruiting

GO DEACS

Updated

I love the Welcome Coach Clawson and Coach Manning. Go Deacs.

This is a new era for Wake Forest,much as we entered when we changed to Grobe and Prosser. I am very happy with the changes and expect good things from the Deacs

Go Deacs

I love the Welcome Coach Clawson and Coach Manning. Go Deacs.

This is a new era for Wake Forest,much as we entered when we changed to Grobe and Prosser. I am very happy with the changes and expect good things from the Deacs

Go Deacs

WELLMAN HATH FOOLED YOU

since enough people are commenting on fonts, perhaps change them. I've never seen font discussed so much.

What font would look good? (serious question. not being a smart ass). Just thought we should use the same font Wake uses

I think people were wanting to use #theaWakening as that is Clawsons thing with recruiting

Makes sense, if any hashtags are used, it would be that one. I think that could work to add it below the GO DEACS.

I like #6's content, except that the formatting seems off. For the subtext, choose to center all of it or justify left all of it.

By the way, the press wants us to get their hands on this pretty bad. Have already been contacted. They are wanting to show that we werent the lunatic fringe. They are going to write about how we have always wanted what's best for MSD.

What about #6 with Go Deacs! centered at the bottom instead of #ClawsIn and #ManUp.

#5. Hash tags are childish and hard to read from a moving car. Keep it classy and simple.

Back