• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman Says Bz will be back

ibleedgoldandblack

Reaction score
In today's WSJ

http://www2.journalnow.com/sports/2...lman-says-[Redacted]-will-be-back-ar-1966395/

Reading that gave me a "gut feeling"

Unless Bzzz quits?

Wellman Says [Redacted] Will Be Back

"Oh heavens, yes," Wellman said. "You'd better believe it."

Quote.

When Jeff came, I asked him to build a great program that was sustainable," Wellman said. "And every decision that he made (has been) for the long-term benefits and welfare of the program.

"And he has made some very difficult decisions that were not probably in our short-term best interests, but they have been in the long-term best interests of the program.

"He's been willing to do everything that we asked him to do when he came here."

Oh, heavens yes!

Ron Wellman's Wake Forest vision =

pleasantville.jpg

"Oh heavens, yes," Wellman said. "You'd better believe it." :rulz::tear:

"He's been willing to do everything that we asked him to do when he came here."

Bzzz = RW's puppet

Yuck.

I'd already accepted the fact that Buzz would be here next year, but could RW please stop with the "I couldn't be more excited" crap?

I saw the article this morning and that's definitely started the day on the wrong foot. I've always understood that Bz was going to get at least three years, otherwise, RW has to admit he was wrong and he doesn't do that. But how can Ron make statements like this. His comments have to address the fan base and the reality of what is on the floor. Something along the lines of, No one is happy with losing, but I support coach Bz. We have to have more patience, blah, blah, blah.

The new official Ron Wellman trollin' hastag has been released: #ohheavensyes

Reading that article makes me want to club baby seals. Week = ruined.

Just one step toward extending his contract, then we'll know he's gone.:tard:

I saw the article this morning and that's definitely started the day on the wrong foot. I've always understood that Bz was going to get at least three years, otherwise, RW has to admit he was wrong and he doesn't do that. But how can Ron make statements like this. His comments have to address the fan base and the reality of what is on the floor. Something along the lines of, No one is happy with losing, but I support coach Bz. We have to have more patience, blah, blah, blah.
Say something boring like, "We signed him to 3 years, we're going to give him that. We have to give him a legitimate chance. He's had to deal with a lot of extenuating circumstances." I suppose that he's trying to keep our spirits up by telling us that he's still excited about the program, but from our seats, it just makes him sound delusional.

What I'd love to hear from RW: "I'm pissed off, and Jeff knows that I'm pissed off. We gave him a three year deal, and we're going to honor that contract, but Jeff knows how unhappy I am about this season and last."

Last edited:
He really believes he's made a brilliant move.

Wellman said that progress under [Redacted] might not be apparent against BC, or even in the remaining games this season.

this was my favorite part.

How fucking annoying is the phrase "Oh heavens yes"

Sounds like something Richard Simmons would say if you asked him if he is gay.

Back