• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wells Fargo Championship

Happy to see him win. Seems like a good guy. And he hits the ball a mile.
His "brain" surgery deal gets slightly overplayed. Having surgery to repair a Chiari malformation isn't quite like it may sound. I'm not saying it's no biggie but on the scale of things that neurosurgeons do, it's one of the easiest. It sounds good to talk about on TV anyway

I went outside after Holmes was safely in the faieway on 18 with a two stroke lead so I'm assuming no drama at the end, but overall this has been a dissapointing season for Sunday t.v. viewing. Seems like way too many events have set up well for a close finish only to fizzle down the stretch.

I went outside after Holmes was safely in the faieway on 18 with a two stroke lead so I'm assuming no drama at the end, but overall this has been a dissapointing season for Sunday t.v. viewing. Seems like way too many events have set up well for a close finish only to fizzle down the stretch.

He wasn't even in the fairway on 18. He kicked it up towards the green from the right trees and then kicked it around a little more and made a 3 footer for bogey to win.

Well, the Masters was pretty freeking awesome.

Back