• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Baseball Off-season Thread

If we get Donay in then I guess we brought Gill in to be a DH? Or maybe move him to the OF?

While this is true, people don’t usually transfer schools in order to have a reserve role
Yes and no. I think that is true of lateral moves. For "moves up" they might transfer for a better degree, more opportunity, etc.

opportunity yes, degree no. I can't imagine any kid is entering the transfer portal for the degree. that kid would be the <1 percentile
Senior from Wofford with an Econ degree? Could definitely transfer in for an MA like Cecere is doing out.

opportunity yes, degree no. I can't imagine any kid is entering the transfer portal for the degree. that kid would be the <1 percentile
Isn't the Wofford catcher a grad transfer though? So very possible he is mainly looking to tack on a grad degree of some sort at a reduced cost while being part of a top 10 team. Guessing pro baseball is not likely in his future at this point unless he were to really blow up like JJ.

Edited...see the confirmation above about being a grad guy

FWIW, it is possible that that one of our incoming recruits could play CF both Cam Nelson and Javar Williams are highly regarded.

Back