• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Baseball Series 1: #12 Duke | Fri: L (5-8) / Sat: W (6-3) / Sun: L (8-10) (ACCNX)

Did we offer Cam Gill a scholly solely on the fact he hit a HR off Lowder last year?

This teams looks very similar to Walter teams 4 years ago and going back.....he showed up more today which has never been good for us. He calls for players to bunt who've never bunted and likely never practiced it in a Wake uniform.

Then there is taking Ray out, the HBPs, PBs, way more than 2 errors, numerous walks which = runs.

Not really.
He had solid freshman and sophomore seasons. He was hurt a lot last year. I'd rather have a seasoned veteran in the outfield than a lot of unproven players.

What about Costello and Pearce Bennett? Did they graduate and use 4 years?

He had solid freshman and sophomore seasons. He was hurt a lot last year. I'd rather have a seasoned veteran in the outfield than a lot of unproven players.

What about Costello and Pearce Bennett? Did they graduate and use 4 years?

Costello transferred to Miami. Bennett was drafted. Cecere would not beat out Winnay or Rhino right now. Maybe move one to DH but then we would be bitching about how Cecere didn’t hit this weekend. It looks like the young guys are going to get a chance and I’m excited to see which one starts hitting.

Back