• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF MBB Game 33 - Pitt ACC Quarters - Thursday 2:30 - ESPN2

Refs have passed on many opportunities to call fouls.

leave marsh in the locker room. Just a horrible horrible performance from him tosayv
I’d leave most of the team in the locker room. Minus Cam and Boopie, who are not the most talented on this team, it’s hard to imagine a less motivated group in this situation. At least Damari always wanted to win badly.

Refs SUCK but Pitt playing with better energy, successfully aggressive defense. Credit to them.

We can get back in this but gotta match their energy.

That was a bad half of basketball by Wake.

Unless they play one of their best halves coming up, our hopes are dead.

Marsh single handedly gave them 12 points from awful D. That’s not even including him completely whiffing or not trying on rebounds. He has to sit.

What an embarrassing performance. As far as I’m concerned the whole program can walk home from DC instead of their cushy private commercial jet if they don’t figure it out.

leave marsh in the locker room. Just a horrible horrible performance from him tosayv
I do not support him being on the team next year. He is a liability on both ends.

We are at a huge disadvantage with the way this game is being called, plus the ridiculous calls giving Pitt possession when it should have been ours.

Back