• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ VT (10/14), 3:30PM on ACC Network

Clawson post game: "We got our butts kicked. Really struggling on O. Giving up sacks. Red zone O is non-existent. Fake punt was costly and is on me.

We had good spring football and camp and we're not executing on O at all.

We get behind in games. We're not healthy.

We're not a very good football team now. I've been here 10 years and it's on me. I thought this would be a bridge year. I didn't see this coming. Full speed ahead. We have to make adjustments and corrections."

Clawson post game: "We got our butts kicked. Really struggling on O. Giving up sacks. Red zone O is non-existent. Fake punt was costly and is on me.

We had good spring football and camp and we're not executing on o at all.

We get behind in games. We're not healthy.

We're not a very good football team now. I've been here 10 years and it's on me. I thought this would be a bridge year. I didn't see thus coming. Full speed ahead. We have to make adjustments and corrections."
Well I feel better….I’m glad we had a good camp. I think he is paid a lot of money to win games…I didn’t know the goal was having a good camp

We really beat the shit out of OOC opponents.
We don't play anyone OOC. Too lazy to look up all the schedules. What P5 teams have we played OOC in Claw's tenure besides ND and Vandy? I remember Indiana early on. Other than that...? A lot of Army, Elon, Utah State, Gardner-Webb, etc.

Yes but why does the OL suck so much this season? These aren’t freshmen. They’ve been in the program multiple years. They look lost out there.
Sad truth is they not have the past 4 years been up to ACC talent level.

I really feel a factor in Hartman leaving is he didn't see the O line, nor the team in general, improve while he was here. He had to have been tired of being beat-up every game.

Well I feel better….I’m glad we had a good camp. I think he is paid a lot of money to win games…I didn’t know the goal was having a good camp
I’d pay a lot of money to at least be competitive. This isn’t just 3-3. This is an atrocious 3-3 that’s about to get much much worse. Very disappointed in our coaching staff.

Sad truth is they not have the past 4 years been up to ACC talent level.

I really feel a factor in Hartman leaving is he didn't see the O line, nor the team in general, improve while he was here. He had to have been tired of being beat-up every game.
Cam thinks he sucks

Very, very bad loss today.

Hope we didn't get Kern hurt for no reason that last drive.

it’s fair to be critical. We are really bad right now. I really didn’t think we would be this bad again under DC

Let’s be honest. We thought Griffis was going to be the next Wolford. Kudos to Clawson for pulling him now and maybe being able to salvage a season. Kern throws a better ball and gets rid of it quicker. When you run a gimmicky offense and then can’t it is a huge adjustment. Rugged Ii has not adjusted anything and that is in the coaches.

Let’s be honest. We thought Griffis was going to be the next Wolford. Kudos to Clawson for pulling him now and maybe being able to salvage a season. Kern throws a better ball and gets rid of it quicker. When you run a gimmicky offense and then can’t it is a huge adjustment. Ruggiero has not adjusted anything and that is in the coaches.

Back